torsdag den 7. januar 2010

BeautyBlog4 - My current wish list

Dreaming of these beauty-buys:

MAC:



-e/s All that glitters (as shown above) + All Races, Banshee and Showstopper- from newest MAC collection All Ages, All races - see more on MACcosmetics



-Pink Swoon Blush



-Mineralized Skin Finish Natural Medium Dark - This will probably be my next buy - my best friend gave me a gift card for Christmas so I'm headed to the MAC store as soon as I finish my Project 10 Pan - more to come on this new project of mine!



-MSF (Mineralized Skin Finish) in Refined - I think it was limited edition...so if you've got an extra laying around...!!

AND



-Korres: Lipbutter in Jasmin



-YSL: Rouge Volupte no. 1,2,3,4 and 7! Hmmmm at 34 dollars a piece I may have to keep dreaming;) But been watching Lollipop26 and she really makes me want to try them out!



-malin + goetz lipbalm - supposed to be the best for chapped lips (mine are crazy chapped during the winter) recommended by a new favorite guru of mine TheVonda83





-Big Hair or/and I love Juicy shampoos from Lush.

What are you dreaming of?

xoxo
msbeautyblogger

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar