tirsdag den 10. august 2010

BeautyBlog65 - 25 Question Tag

Hi my darlings!

I wanted to do this random 25 question tag going around YT amongst my favorite beauty gurus - so you can all get to know me a little bit more - on things non-beauty-related;)

Here we go - feels like we're on a first date;)

1. Do YOU HAVE ANY PETS?
No but I really want a dog! A red-brownish little daschund!

2. NAME 3 THINGS THAT ARE PHYSICALLY CLOSE TO YOU.
My iPhone, a scented candle, and both the Brothers & Sisters S1 and Gossip Girl S2 dvds:)

3. WHAT'S THE WEATHER LIKE RIGHT NOW?
Pretty nice! No rain, sunny and hopefully a balmy 20+ degrees (celsius)

4. DO YOU DRIVE? IF SO, HAVE YOU CRASHED?
I drive but hopefully, I have never crashed.

5. WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP THIS MORNING?
Around 8 AM

6. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SHOWERED?
This morning:)

7. WHAT WAS THE LAST MOVIE YOU SAW?
OMG...I saw this really bad chick romance flick called 'No Reservations' a few nights ago. Catherine Zeta-Jones and Aaron Eckhart play chefs and she also gets custody of her sister's daughter. Very very chick flick and I'm embarrassed to say I did shed a tear or two:) Besides 'Sex and the City 2', the last movie I saw in the movie theater was 'Armadillo' about a Danish platoon in Afghanistan.

8. WHAT DOES YOUR LAST TEXT MESSAGE SAY?
My last text was from a former high school class mate, who would not be able to make it to our high school reunion in three weeks. He has an exam during that weekend so I wished him the best so the last text simply says 'Thank you'.

9. WHAT'S YOUR RINGTONE?
It's the generic iPhone 'Old Phone' ringtone.

10. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO A DIFFERENT COUNTRY?
Yes, I've travelled quite a bit on several continents. I've been to the U.S several times, Africa, Asia and of course Europe.

11. DO YOU LIKE SUSHI?
It's my favorite kind of food!

12. WHERE DO YOU BUY YOUR GROCERIES?
Depends. Since I'm still a poor student I tend to shop at Netto and although I'm not fanatic about it, I really like organic items. I must say I miss the Whole Foods I lived across from in Washington D.C. - all organic store!

13. HAVE YOU EVER TAKEN MEDICATION TO HELP YOU FALL ASLEEP FASTER?
Once - an herbal kind of medication but I generally do not like any kind of medication and although I sometimes suffer from insomnia, I never take sleeping pills.

14. HOW MANY SIBLINGS DO YOU HAVE?
I am adopted and I have one adoptive brother and five biological siblings.

15. DO YOU HAVE A DESKTOP OR A LAPTOP?
Laptop - I love my MAC White MACBook.

16. HOW OLD WILL YOU BE TURNING ON YOUR NEXT BIRTHDAY?
28 - I know I'm gettin' oooooold;)

17. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS OR GLASSES?
Nope!

18. DO YOU COLOR YOUR HAIR?
Never have. I kind of fear the never ending circle if I begin coloring my hair - besides of all things beauty related hair was never my big interest.

19. TELL ME SOMETHING YOU'RE PLANNING TO DO TODAY.
Besides working on my master's thesis, I will be looking forward to a visit from a BFF of mine! We haven't seen each other all summer - we've both been travelling the world, so we are catching up big time tonight!

20. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Besides the movie the other day and the lousy movie, I cried last when I saw my brother reunite with his biological family in Korea.

21. WHAT IS YOUR PERFECT PIZZA TOPPING?
Veggies and chicken/beef. Important: Only one kind of meat on my pizza, please!

22. DO YOU PREFER HAMBURGERS OR CHEESEBURGERS?
Hamburgers. Although I like a bit of cheese when it is used in dishes like pizza or lasagna I do not like cheese very much!

23. HAVE YOU PULLED AN ALL NIGHTER?
Yes, at Ohio University I pulled a couple of them...

24. WHAT IS YOUR EYE COLOR?
Brown.

25. CAN YOU TASTE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PEPSI & COKE?
I wanna say I can but I usually only drink Diet Coke and don't like the taste of regular coke. So I can taste the difference between Diet and Regular but I really don't know if I can taste the difference between Diet Coke and Pepsi Max...

OK - just a little randomness;)

Hope you're all doing very well - please leave a comment letting me know what you'd like to read, know, learn more about on my little blog!

kisses
msbeautyblogger

1 kommentar:

  1. Ok so firstly, I would like to see Australia added to question number 10 before too long, and secondly, we have the same phone and laptop - twins! xo

    SvarSlet