torsdag den 12. august 2010

BeautyBlog66-2010 Summer Hype: EOS Lipbalm

Hey Lovelies!

So this post will be about one of the major 2010 summer hype-products - the EOS Lip Balm Smooth Sphere.



The little egg shaped packaging has had beauty-addicts like myself going Gaga all summer. Unfortunately, EOS (Evolution Of Smooth) sphere lip balms are not sold in Denmark, so I luckily had a friend (thanks Katrine!) bring me one back from the US of Amazing A! However, they can be ordered online on ebay and amazon. If you're living in Denmark EOS can be bought through nicehair.dk





So - I'm not gonna lie - I bought this lip balm because of the packaging, the unique shape of the lip balm itself and a bit beacuse of all the hype it has gotten on beauty blogs and YT this summer. I got the Summer Fruit and I'm hopefully soon getting my hands on the Lemon Drop, which has been sold out everywhere. The Summer Fruit smells really sweet and fruity - albeit it has a bit of a artificial scent in the beginning until it's broken in.

I really love this product already - it really moisturizes my (very easily dried and chapped) lips! It smells great, I love the smooth, soft rubbery-like packaging and it comes in four different versions - Summer Fruit, Sweet Mint, Honeysuckle Honeydew and Lemon Drop. The price: 3.29 US Dollars in CVS or similar drugstore - however they range anywhere from 5 to 10 dollars online so if you have a friend in the U.S., who can send it to I'd highly recommend that.

You can check YouTube Beauty Guru and TV News Anchor Emily Noel's EOS review here!

Also, I'm not the only one loving this product...



By the way, EOS claims to be "95% organic, 100% natural, and paraben and petrolatum free. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos keeps your lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth."

xoxo
msbeautyblogger


(Photos: evolutionofsmooth.com, amazon.com, wordpress.com)

2 kommentarer:

  1. Hvis Chuck Bass bruger den, er den god nok til mig! Ih, jeg skulle ha' købt en til mig selv også så ...;-)
    /Kat

    SvarSlet