søndag den 10. oktober 2010

BeautyBlog68-This or That Tag

Hi my lovelies,

I have missed you and I know, I've been letting you all down lately. My apologies! I've been working hard to finish my thesis - almost there - so thought I'd do this fun tag I saw online today.

You can see Elle - allthatglitters21 - who did this tag on YouTube right here.

Mine is coming up right here - and please feel free to leave a comment and let me know you This or That!

makeup:
blush or bronzer - hard one since I often use my bronzer as a dupe for blush but at the moment I'd have to say blush - been in love with NYX's blush in Raisin and it's so dark/plummy I use it for cheeks/slight sculpting contour for fall - love it!

lip gloss or lipstick - been in love with my Revlon Super Lustrous - Creme Lipstick in Just Enough Buff 613. So I'd have to say lipstick for this tag!

eye liner or mascara - ALWAYS mascara...can't survive without my CoverGirl Lash Blast!

foundation or concealer - Foundation - since it can double as concealer and I need the coverage!

neutral or color eye shadow - looooooove neutrals!

pressed or loose eye shadows - pressed! I don't have the patience for loose shadows.

brushes or sponges - Brushes! The right brushes gives an amazing finish and an allover better result!

nails:
OPI or china glaze - OPI is my new love!
Long or short - Short! and well groomed!
Acrylic or natural - Natural - but thought of trying gel-nails - don't like acrylic anymore -tried it and it ruined my nails!
Brights or darks - SO I always use french manicure colors..always neutral nails..think it just looks more well-groomed.
Flower or no flower - NO flower... again going for the well-groomed and polished look.

body:
perfume or body splash - Perfume but been in love w my MiniMe Korean body spray in Ms.Twinkle!
lotion or body butter - Love body butters!
body wash or soap - body wash - love my Lush snow fairy one!
lush or other bath company - Lush is love!

fashion:
jeans or sweat pants - at home I love lounging around in sweat pants and I'd say I wrote 85% of my master thesis wearing them;)
long sleeve of short - hmmm - need a bit of a slave to cover my chubby arms;) but I'd say 3/4 is my fave
dresses or skirts - dresses;) have come to love dresses over the last three years before I'd never wear anything but jeans or black dress pants.
stripes or plaid - If I have to choose...stripes I guess..not a big big fan of either.
flip flops or sandals - sandals! or heels!
scarves or hats - scarves! love love scarves.
studs or dangly earrings - really like dangly earrings BUT they often pull too much on my ear and I love how pretty studs are!
necklaces or bracelets - hard one...my most precious pieces of jewelry of the two are necklaces
heels or flats HEEEEEEELS all the way - but have become a huge fan of ballerinas as well..but that has come to me within the last two years...and I'd never go out for a night out in flats or dancing in flats.
cowboy boots or riding boots - eh......????? cowboy I guess...
jacket or hoodie - jacket!
forever 21 or charlotte russe - F21 is my love love love!!
abercombie or Hollister -never gotten anything from either store.
saks 5th or nordstrom - hmmmm....not sure...like the actual individual stores instead of the department store counters...

hair:
curly or straight - love curly-voluminous but my hair is SO flat (or straight!)
bun or ponytail - love both...hard one...if my hair is doing well I have it down, if I want it to be easy I do bun OR ponytail and if it's just not working out for me I guess ponytail!
bobby pins or butterfly clips - BOBBY PINS are my life;)
hair spray or gel - spray . although I rarely use any product in my hair besides those in my shower...
long or short - long;)
light or dark - never colored so...dark
side sweep bangs or full bangs - side sweep for now;)
up or down - up for everything practical, down for drying, a date, or dancing (on a night out)

random:
Rain or shine - shine shine shine;)
Summer or winter - love the coziness of winter - candles, Christmas;) but love Summer and sunshine as well...guess it would have to be Summer...
Fall or spring - awww hard...Spring= b-day, sunshine, and Easter break - Fall=changing colors outside my window, indian summer days and fall break... - probably fall...
Chocolate or vanilla - stupid question! CHOCOLATE TOUJOUR!
East coast or west coast - Lived on the East Coast and probably feel more at home there - West Coast is great for vacation but maybe a bit too laid back for me?

Hope you liked my little get-to-know-me-better tag;)

xoxo
msbeautyblooger

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar