tirsdag den 16. november 2010

BeautyBlog70 - WINNERS

Hi lovelies

Here are the two winners of my competition!

Remember you had to be a follower of my blog AND comment on your last must-have buy.

1: Skin care winner:

HYEJEE - Kristen!

PRIZE: The Body Shop products Seaweed series- face wash (brand new), day creme (brand new) and night treatment (swatched).



2: Makeup winner:

Charlotte Thing

PRIZE: NYX Winter in Moscow Smokey Look Palette - never used - one lipstick swatched.



CONGRATS!

Both gifts will also include other small (sample) items.

Winners - please contact me with your address so I can ship out your prizes!

Disclaimer: If I don't hear back within five days of this post I will do a redraw!

xoxo
msbeautyblogger

(Photos: nyx.com and thebodyshop.com)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar