onsdag den 1. december 2010

BeautyBlog71-My make up story

Hi lovelies,

A tag has been going around for a while now asking people to share they make up stories;)

So here's mine. Please share yours in the comment box below;)

MY MAKE UP STORY!

Questions:


1. How old were you when you started wearing makeup?
I started wearing make-up when I was around 16. I wore it sparingly throughout 9th and 10th grade. Started wearing make up daily from the time I entered Gymnasium - when I was 17. However, I did not get into make up, You tube and all that good stuff until the late spring of 2008.

2. How did you get into makeup?
Two friends originally inspired me. The first let me use her face powder and brown eyeliner, and I loved it. The second taught me about black eye-liner. Youtube-wise the first big influences were: Panacea81, Xteeener and Kandee Johnson.

3. What are some of your favorite brands?
Drugstore: Revlon, Maybelline and NYX.
Higher End: Urban Decay, MAC and Chanel.

4. What does makeup mean to you?
I love how make up has increased my (self) confidence tremendously! Also I love to get creative, try out new things and colors! (Although I'm basically a neutrals girl!)

5. If you could only wear 4 products on your face what would they be?
Foundation, mascara, blush and eyebrow powder/chapstick.

6. What is your favorite thing about makeup?
How it can transform your face into something wonderful - it's still you but a prettier version;)

7. What do you think about drugstore makeup vs high end makeup?
I love both. High end tends to last longer in my basic stach but drugstore def. has had a great impact on my ability to experiment.

8. What is one tip of advice you can give to a beginner?
Start with neutrals! Watch videos, do research and then try it out!

9. What is one makeup trend you never understood?
Black lips, very colorful make up, and over contouring.

10. What do you think about the beauty community on YouTube?
I love it! I have really found an outlet for my interest, made great friends and I've become soo inspired!

xoxo
msbeautyblogger;)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar