lørdag den 4. december 2010

BeautyBlog72-Introducing Fashionismycrush

Hi my lovelies,

Here is another one of those: You-just-have-to-watch-this-girl's-YouTube-videos-rave. I thought I'd give you a crash course on my favorite beauty gurus: Fashionismycrush - aka. Jen - make up junkies unite!



I've been following Jen for the last year - all of 2010 and the main reason I love Jen is because of her amazing overviews of brands - called Drugstore Diaries. In those videos she reviews an entire make up brand from lips, eyes to face products.

But she also does amazing haul videos - giving you great ideas of what and what not to spend you hard earned money on.

Here are some of my favorite videos and a way for you to get introduced to Jen and what she does best: share the love of make up;)

Drugstore Diaries:

Drugstore Diaries: NYX Cosmetics Review

Drugstore Diaries: Maybe It's Maybelline

Drugstore Diaries: UK Edition - Barry M Haul

Drugstore Diaries: Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse Foundation (aka Dream Creamy)

Hauls: (Danish readers of my blog can also order from CherryCulture.com! They have NYX and Milani products for cheap:) - AllCosmeticWholesale.com also ships internationally!

Sephora Friends & Family Sale Haul 2010

Cherry Culture Haul + A Blooper :)

Random Haul: Sephora & ACW

Finally, Jen has a great guide for you lucky U.S. people or international readers with the opportunity to shop at a CCO - Cosmetic Company Outlet Store that sells Estee Lauder owned make up brands with a huge discount (Clinique, Origins, MAC, Estee Lauder etc.) in the U.S. while on vacation!

All About CCOs & CCO'ing

So I hope you enjoy Jen's videos as much as I do!

BTW: Jen also does fashion Outfit of the Day stuff and has a blog

xoxo
msbeautyblogger

(photo: youtube.com)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar