torsdag den 24. februar 2011

BeautyBlog81-Girly Tag-game

Hi my loves!

Hope all is well w/ you! I wanted to do this girly tag that's been going around! I tag you all!

Girly Tag:
1. Is it cute when a guy kisses you on the forehead?
At the end of a date - no! When you're actually a couple - yes!

2. Poofy dress or short party dress?
Probably the short party dress!

3. Would you like a long love letter?
I suppose so...although I find short little notes way cute!

4. Group dates or single dates?
Single! Don't want to share;)

5. Do you hate when guys act different around their friends?
Boys will be boys - and I think all guys do! Girls do that too - but as long as he treats me well infront of them no worries;)

6. Are diamonds a girls best friend?
They are nice but I'd rather have my best friend be the man in my life.

7. Is your hair up or down?
Down right now.

8. Do you straiten your hair?
Never - so straight (read: flat) it's never really worth the trouble.

9. What's your fav girly mag?
Probably Elle magazine

10. What's your fav mascara?
CoverGirl Lash Blast

11. Do you get your nails done?
Tried it a few times but actually find it relaxing to paint them myself.

12. Small or large purses?
Love my clutches but need the large purse to haul all my stuff around! Long live my Marc Jacobs Huge Hobo bag;)

13. Jeans or skirts?
An amazing pair of jeans can really make my day - they are just so hard to find! But skirts are fun too!

14. Do you wear clothes/shoes/jewelry that's uncomfortable?
Not really. Although my feet sometimes hurt after a full day and night in heels;)

15. Do you test a lot?
What does that mean?

16. What would you do if you got pregnant?
Keep the baby - since I would hopefully be in a committed relationship.

17. Whats your fav color?
Clothes-wise I graviate towards black...always black!

18. Heels or flats?
Heels! But I've really been into flats lately!

19. Did you ever cry during a romantic movie?
Yup...don't you?

20. Would you ever leave the house without makeup on?
Would probably always put on mascara and a bit of concealer!

21. Walmart or target?
Only been to a Target once and loved it! Walmart is great though!

22. Do you wear shirts with collars?
Yup! Love shirts!

23. Do you like preppy boys?
No - don't like the boyish look - I like men to look like men!

24. Are you spoiled?
Not really...

25. Do you think lipgloss is the best?
Yes...

26. Do you own any big sunglasses?
Yup - a pair of Marc by Marc Jacobs shades I love.

27. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Including shower and make up -45 min.

28. Do you like to wear band aids?
Not really...

29. Do you like skater boys?
No way!

30. Gold or silver?
Gold...

31. Do you like to get flowers?
YES - love flowers!

32. Do you like surfer boys?
Not really, but a well toned body is never a bad thing!

33. Do you dress up for the holidays?
Yes, love dressing up!

34. Do you like dresses?
Use to hate them, now I love them loads!

35. On a scale of 1-10 how much do guys confuse you?
Hard one... probably around 8...

36. In the last 48 hours have you hung out with a guy?
Nope.

37. Do you wear lipsticks?
Yes - really like the NYX round lipsticks

38. Do you like to hold hands?
Yes, I actually do;)

39. What is the youngest you would date?
I'm 27 (okay almost 28) so 25? I'd rather date someone older than me.

40. What do you notice when you first meet a guy?
Eyes and hands.

41. Is it hot when guys are sweaty?
On the right guy it's pretty hot...

42. What is the best possible feature in a boy?
His personality

43. Do you like making eye contact?
Yes, I think it's important

44. Do you ever picture your wedding dress or wedding?
Not really - to be honest I did more when I was younger - pre-20 - now very very rarely.

45. Would you kill for chocolate?
Probably not but I could get pretty close...

46. Do you ever spend all day and night getting pretty for a guy?
...honestly - not night but a full day might happen...

47. On a scale of 1-10 how fun is shopping?
10+ ;)

48. Do you freak out if you miss your fav shows?
Not really - I watch most things online/dvd anyways!

49. Do you yell a lot?
No, but I do tend to speak rather loudly...

50. Do you wear sweatpants to school/work?
Never!

51. Have you ever dressed unlike yourself to impress a guy?
No

52. Do you write a lot of mushy letters?
No - but I love little love notes so if the right guy came along...

53. What makeup could you not live without out?
Mascara

54. Do you fall in love easy?
No - it's oftentimes more like a crush

55. Do you have cramps right now?
No

56. Do you consider yourself pretty?
As I've grown older I've come to accept myself more - beautiful: no but okay: yes!

57. Do you think guys will open this even though it says girly questions?
YES!

That's it...

Hope this was fun reading! Please make your own version!

xoxo
msbeautyblogger

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar