lørdag den 20. februar 2010

BeautyBlog36 - Mini haul

Hi my lovelies,

I've been shopping a bit...but I was good. No make up! Yesterday I went shopping and to lunch with a great friend. We went to the MAC store - and I was proud that I did not buy anything. I did however sign up for a free make up session. More on that later.

Yesterday I got some great things.

My favorite thing was a pair of shoes! On sale 60 % off!

They are from Pieces Accessories - Keni Pu Pump Mountain! Love the grey color! I swear by black shoes but when I saw these I just had to get them and for 25 dollars I was sold!




Then I went shopping for a bit of accessories!

I got a pretty pair of earrings from Pilgrim!



And a very nice bracelet from H&M for next to nothing!



I just HEART shopping!

xoxo
msbeautyblogger

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar