søndag den 21. februar 2010

BeautyBlog37 - My love affair w/ Sigma Brushes

Hi my lovies,

If you are a make up addict like me you've probably heard about Sigma Brushes! No? Then let me tell you more about the wonder that is Sigma.



Sigma Makeup - from 2009 - originally sold quality brushes, think MAC quality and the best part is that they are 50 % cheaper than MAC brushes and the quality is just as good! They are handmade and practically dupes of MAC brushes all they way down to the number of the brush.

I first got the 188 and the 187 - the two stippling brushes. I used them for foundation and blush and loved them! For a flawless finish! I then got the 217 - small eyeshadow contouring brush and the 150 big powder brush! They are soooo soft and they come packaged so nicely!








I still dream of the smaller 109 for perfect application of Mineralized Skinfinish from MAC.

According to Sigma Makeup they offer a full line of "professional brushes specifically designed to highlight eyes and face. Each brush was individually tested for performance, resistance, and durability."

One of the things I love most is the Sigma Brush roll, which makes it easy to transport and store your brushes! I bought my first Sigma brushes after having watched dozens of reviews online. Particular by Makeupbytiffanyd - SIGMA! Affordable MAC-Quality Brushes

Now Sigma Makeup also sell make up - they new line launched in November 2009 and it's supposed to be very good. However, for me it's all about the brushes! I love them! And you will too;)

They just launched new brushes - I've got my eye on the 131, 134 and the 138!



Check out Sigma Makeup here!

Let me know what you think of these!

xoxo
msbeautyblogger

(Photos: Sigma.com)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar