fredag den 26. februar 2010

BeautyBlog38 - The 40 Beauty Related Q & A

Hi my lovelies,

This will just be a Q & A that is going around...40 Beauty Questions Tag!

Feel free to do you own!

So on to the questions:

SKINCARE:

-How many times do you wash your face daily?
Twice, morning and night - morning with Cetaphil, evening eye make up remover, cleanser make up wipes and Cetaphil.

-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
Normal to Oily - especially my t-zone!

-What is your current facial wash?
Cetaphil and I just looooove it!

-Do you exfoliate?
Yes!

-What brand do you use?
Either Clinique 7 Day scrub or my Lush Ocean Salt. I've been out of my St. Ives Abricot Scrub for a while.

-What moisturizer do you use?
Clinique Dramatically Different Lotion

-Do you have freckles?
Nope!

-Do you use eye cream?
Yes, Clinique, All about eyes.

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
Yes - and it sucks.

-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
I tried it once a few years ago for three months and it actually made a difference, I was quite sceptical! However, I only liked the cleanser and toner - the lotion did nothing for me!

MAKE-UP:

-What foundation do you use?
Revlon Color Stay in 350 Rich Tan - since it is winter, I'm a bit lighter and since I don't have a lighter shade, I sometimes use a Clinique foundation mixed in or by itself if I need minimum make up!

-How about concealer?
YES! MAC Studio Sculpt!

-Do you know your undertone color?
Yep, yellow! I'm Asian!

-What do you think of fake eyelashes?
Looks great! Have yet to try them though!

-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months?
I do...and I'm not that good at actually remembering!

-What brand of mascara do you use?
Lash Blast by Cover Girl

-Sephora or MAC?
I am in love w both stores!

-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
Nope....I wish but I would spend way to much money...:)

-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Sigma and Coastal Scents brushes

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Yes - too faced eye shadow insurance - am using it up and moving on to Urban Decay Primer Potion

-For the face?
Laura Mercier Oil Free Foundation Primer

-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
I love neutrals! So possibly Caught in the Act Courtney by The Balm or Satin Taupe by MAC

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Pencil

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Rarely!

-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
Never really used them.

-Do you use mineral makeup?
Not really...I have some but never really tried them out!

-What is your favorite lipstick?
Airy Fairy from Rimmel or Circe from NYX

-How about lipgloss?
Honey, NYX

-What is your favorite blush to use?
Right now Clinique in Sunset Glow with NYX in Angel.

-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
Nope!

-Do you like drugstore makeup?
YES!

-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
I would if I lived in the States!

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
Not really.

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Gotten a lot better over the last year or so, so no not really.

-Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Left-over mascara marks! Q-tips people!

-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
I do like purples and some greens and blues but I primarily use neutral tones.

-Which celebrity always has great make up?
Hmmm....Beyoncé often has it down!

-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
Mascara or concealer!

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Usually no, but I actually did in the US a couple of times...I was kinda proud!

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
No not really, I think it makes a tremendous difference, particularly to my eyes. Make me look more awake, and concealer + foundation clears up my skin.

-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
MAC

-What do you think of Makeup?
I love makeup - it's a constant source of inspiration and when put on correctly it can make you feel great! It's something to play with and to get exited about but it is still just makeup! However, it's been a great thing to get into for me over the last year and an half:)

Okay, so this is it for my 40 Q's - let me know the answers to yours!

xoxo

msbeautyblogger

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar