torsdag den 11. marts 2010

BeautyBlog44-Rachel Zoe makes me D I E:)

Hi my lovelies,

I've been watching a new show lately - well, it's not exactly new but I just got into it a month ago. It's the Rachel Zoe Project following stylist for the absolute A-listers Rachel Zoe.



Rachel has worked with everyone worth mentioning: Lindsay Lohan, Mischa Barton, Nicole Richie, and Keira Knightley. Zoe's current client list includes Cameron Diaz, Jennifer Garner, Kate Hudson, Kate Beckinsale, Debra Messing, Demi Moore, Joy Bryant, Molly Sims, Eva Mendes, and Anne Hathaway.

She was the stylist behind one of the best dressed on the Red Carpet on Oscar night: Demi Moore, who looked fantabulous in her a strapless Atelier Versace:



Another win was when Rachel dressed a favorite of mine Debra Messing for the 2008 SAG Awards.



I know Rachel Zoe is a lot of surface and possible less substance...but I don't care - she's still fab!



I love her and her assistant Brad "I worked a year for Vogue" to get this job and I fiercely dislike her other assistant Taylor, what a B!



My b-day is coming up and if I could just wish for one beauty related Rachel Zoe thing it would be her best selling book Style A to Zoe!



So go check out her show and if you get the chance invest in her guide to being gorgeous! ;)

xoxo
msbeautyblogger

(photos: justjared, peeptoe.verbsite)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar