mandag den 29. marts 2010

BeautyBlog50-Perfect Nails

Hi my lovelies,

I love perfectly done nails. There's nothing worse than cracked nails if you ask me. I used to bite my nails. Gross, I know but ever since I stopped I've appreciated the way nails look when they're polished and nice!

I also admire other women's nails - a lot! I think it stems from the time I used to bite and wish I had pretty hands like everyone else.

When I was a little girl, my grandfather promised me a dolly if I stopped biting my nails. I tried and kind of succeeded. He was kind enough to ignore the times I failed and bought me a dolly and a shower station to pamper the dolly in. However, I still hadn't fully stopped but I soon became determined to do just so - and I finally did. Sometime around the time I was 15.

Ever since, I've loved having my nails done up nicely. I love nail polishes. Like my clothes I go for the natural shades. I never wear black, blue or even red. I prefer pinks. I had my first professional manicure back in 2008. Loved it but somehow felt like it was money I'd rather spend on clothes and a nice dinner. AND I like doing my own nails. My own little spa time;)

Today I was given a nail polish. My favorite nail polish brand is Chanel. Ballerina has been my go to staple for years. The one I got today was Rose Satin.



I love me some Chanel!

xoxo

msbeautyblogger

(photos: myprestigium.com)

1 kommentar:

  1. OMG, j'aime ce poste que j'aime écrire des louboutin chaussure, surtout après post lire comme ?a, c'est l'éducation, mon blog est plus beau que jamais, un grand merci pour ce styleil s'agit d'un poste de conseils utiles que moi, ??ve signé pour un abonnement. Les commentaires que je déteste le plus sur mon blog sont celles prises par les gens qui ne, rien Aot plus de grace, mais vous êtes unique, je vous remercie!merci pour votre post, il m'a dit comment économiser de l'argent, vos actions après la meilleure coupons rabais en ligne et des économies! Ils sont ce que j'ai, AOM cherchez, il tenirJe, AOM impressionné très instructif, vous chaussure louboutin bien fait dans votre blog. Pipe vous remercions de votre blog, vous soutenir, vous souhaite une belle journée!

    SvarSlet