lørdag den 9. januar 2010

beautyBlog12 -Let's CCO!

CCO - another one of the beauty universe acronyms I've become accustomed to within the last year or so.

What does it stand for? CCO = Cosmetics Company Outlet. It's a make up addict's paradise! These store, only at Premium Outlets in the U.S., sell MAC, Clinique, Bobbi Brown, Estee Lauder, Lancome, and many more!

And the most amazing thing: Everything is 25% off. If you get the chance to go then GO! Remember that the prices are 25% off make up that's already 25-50% off of Danish prices.

Personally, I'd love to go to the one at the Woodbury Common in New York. I've been to the outlet twice but I never went to the CCO...I actually didn't know what the CCO was when I passed it the second time I was there and I remember thinking I'd come back later. But I was caught up somewhere between BCBG Max Azria, Michael Kors and Oshkosh!

Next time I head back to Central Valley, 10917 NY I definitely will be heading to the CCO!

Until then you (and I) and check out this video of VanitysEdge's tour to a Cosmetic Company Outlet!



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar