torsdag den 7. januar 2010

BeautyBlog5 - Project 10 Pan

Inspired by Laura - Lollipop26, who writes this on her blog:

"Project 10 Pan has commenced.

What does this mean?

It means that I am not able to purchase any cosmetics until I have used up/hit pan on at least 10 items in my current collection.

It can be a foundation, lipstick, lipgloss, blusher, eyeshadow or eyeliner...anything like that...but I have to have completely used it up for it to count.

Once I have used up 10 I can then purchase something."

This blog and including all of you in my project is actually a way of keeping my word instead of impulse buying even more make up.

I recently lived in the U.S. - a true make up heaven price and selection-wise - and I've gathered quite a collection. However, my guilty conscience has been bugging me ever since Laura commenced her second round of Project 10 Pan about a month ago! Check out her video here!

So here are the 10 items, I'm counting on using the entire of within the coming weeks/month or two:

- Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion (1/3 left) (Included that in spite of Laura's instructions;)
- Rimmel London Fix & Perfect Foundation Primer (Close to empty)
- Revlon Color Stay Foundation in 350 Rich Tan (Under a 1/4 left)
- Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Creme (1/4 left)
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance - (about a 1/4 left)
- Cover Girl Last Blast Mascara - (less than half left)
- NYX Round Lipgloss in Honey (1/4 left)
- NYX Round Lipgloss in Whipped (1/2 left)
- MAC Studio Sculpt in NW25 (1/3 left)
- Cover Girl Eye Enhancer Eyeshadow in Champagne. (Bought this in August 2008 and still haven't finished it! Just fell back in love with it for highlighting the tear duct area and inner eyelid:) (1/4 left)

Check back for updates on my Project 10 Pan and let me know if you wanna join in! We could go shopping together to celebrate in a month or two!

TTYL

xoxo
msbeautyblogger

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar