fredag den 8. januar 2010

BeautyBlog9- These are a few of my favorite things...

Hi Lovelies.

Just a short update to let you know about some of my absolute favorite things at the moment!



My amazing Kindle 2 - I am loving this little portable e-book reader. Enables me to get The New Yorker and other amazing news magazines wired directly to my Kindle! I've been reading everything from newspapers to a trashy romance novel on this -my new little baby! Go get one...all the cool kids have one!



My other baby. My Marc by Marc Jacobs huge hillier hobo in black/gold. Love it! Bought in New York - I think we went to Barneys. I kept it in its protective cloth bag and the shopping bag for three entire days before I started using it! Love at first sight for sure!



My favorite store Forever21! Great style - GREAT prices! Their basic line has cheap tank tops and the softest basic t-s for 2.50-7 dollars! Their more pricier lines have the most amazing dresses costing a mere 40-50 dollars! I've found some amazing deals at F21. Also it's a great high street store to find those perfect things to go with your high end stuff!



Another favorite store is BCBGMAXAZRIA - <3 If you ever get the chance to check out their stores then DO! Went to the one close to where I lived two years ago once a week! If their prices are a bit on the high end then I suggest hitting the outlets! There is an amazing outlet in New York called Woodbury - more on this in another blog entry -there I found the perfect little black dress for 80 dollars!



Favorite 'more beauty for your bucks' website: All Cosmetics Wholesale. When my Project 10 Pan ends I will be heading to Allcosmeticswholesale for my next beauty fix! Brands include MAC, Clinique, Bobbi Brown, Chanel, Dior etc. A lot of the items are either cheaper or limited edition stuff, which is sold out in the actual stores.



When paying online remember to get a PayPal Account! It enables you to pay for goodies without the seller being able to see your credit card/banking info! Easy to use - and required on a lot of beauty sites now! You open an account and either put money on it like an account or tie it to your credit card and you're good to go!

xoxo

msbeautyblogger

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar