onsdag den 13. januar 2010

BeautyBlog17-EOTD Make Up

Hi my lovelies,

So throughout the last year or so my make up skills have vastly improved! A lot of that has to do with make up gurus like Tiffanydmakeup, fafinettex3 and Kandee Johnson. All three have inspired and taught me a lot more about how to apply make up - especially to the eyes!

Year ago I would apply only one shadow on the lid and that would be it. Maybe some eyeliner and then of course my beloved mascara. However, after watching videos on YouTube, I've learned the lessons of layering and of blending. Blend, blend, blend and your result will look a million times better.

Blending also means that there are more than one color involved.

Today I felt like doing a more cranberry/bronzy look. I created the look beneath with three colors:



On the lid: Scratch from Urban Decay



In the crease: Raspberry Truffle from ELF-Studio line



In the outer v-corner: Carbon from MAC

I then used my L'oreal Liquid Liner intense in black to line my upper lid, my Almay Amazing Lasting 16 Hour Eye Pencil in Black on my waterline and to line by eye and then I set my lining with a MAC black carbon.






xoxo
msbeautyblogger

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar