torsdag den 7. januar 2010

BeautyBlog2 - December 2009 Favorites

In the spirit of my favorite make up gurus here are my picks for December 2009 favorites - a little late I know - but better late than never:

- MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer in NW25 - my holy grail since I first started using it in August of 09. Previously, I've been using the YSL Touché Eclat but there is no way I'm going back to that!

- Revlon ColorStay Foundation in 350 Rich Tan- I decided to give it a try after Fafinettex3 recommended it. I love it! I was almost out of my Clinique ... and had been thinking of trying the Even Better Foundation from Clinique after Allthatglitters21 raved about it...I may still try that and the MUFE one at some point but for now Revlon is my absolute favorite.

- ELF Warm Bronzer palette - I kept reaching for it every day to give a warm sheen to my face and to highlight! I still haven't bought my first MAC MSF, so for now the ELF Warm Bronzer will have to do, and I've loved it ever since I got it.

- The Shady Lady palette by The Balm - I saw it in one of the first videos I ever watched with Kandee Johnson (<3) and I just had to have it. I finally got it in December and I've been loving it ever since. Especially the colors: caught in the act courtney, shamless shana and luscious lani - the top three from left to right and easy wheezie - the bottom right corner. Although all shimmery, I am just in love with the way they look, when applied, and a girl needs a bit of glimmer to get through the day;)

- Maybelline New York Expert Wear Eyeshadow in Earthly Taupe - been using it every day in December as an all over lid color for almost any look. Love the fact that it goes on mat and is buildable.

- Runway Pink Mineral Lipstick from ELF - just saw Lollipop26's great review on this. Love this one too! Especially paired with the mineral lipgloss from ELF in trophy wife.

- TreSemmé Heat Tamer Spray. A recommendation from Xteeener, and it's a favorite every every month. Just makes my hair so smooth and I love the scent!

- Ocean Salt Face Scrub from Lush. I finally received my first Lush order in December! I am loving everything! Will do a separate beautyblog on my love for Lush soon! The scrub smells like a marvelous margarita and leaves your skin baby smooth. The lime in the scrub really leaves your skin with a sense of having been deep cleaned. Love love love it!

- Rock Star soap! Now I get what all the raving was about (Allthatglitters21)! Even my mom and grandma liked it;) Although Snow Fairy is amazing too - Rock Star is my favorite Lush bar soap for now.

- Lush Shower Jelly in Sweety Pie - the jello like substance is kind of wierd at first, but as soon as I tried it out I fell in love with it. It has the softest best smelling lather ever. Description from Lush.com: "Lashings of blackcurrant and bergamot essential oils in a sour cherry and coconut jelly make this about as fruity as you can get. It is incredibly difficult to resist taking a spoonful. Instead, take a handful and smooth it over your hair and body. Passing strangers will smell you and find their minds wandering to fruit pastilles." And they're right!

- My newest favorite and all time best blending brush is the C200 Deluxe Crease from Coastal Scents. I am loving it. I have a lot of the Sigma brushes, which I also love, but have still to try their 224 brush!

- My Coastal Scents Synthetic Wide Buffer Brush - it's amazing for buffing in my setting powder for a flawless finish!

xoxo
msbeautyblogger

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar