torsdag den 7. januar 2010

BeautyBlog6 - Introducing Kandee Johnson




Hey lovelies!

So I thought I'd give you a crash course on my favorite Beauty Guru L.A L.A.-based makeup artist Kandee Johnson.

The very best way to do that is by giving you the opportunity to experience her yourself - so check out a sample of her best work:

How to NEW YEAR LIVE IT UP!!! Why I love Kandee Johnson! Bubbly personality and inspiration to the MAX;) (NO MAKE UP - a VLOG - ramblings on the amazing thing that is life)

Fall 09/10 Runway Make-Up Trends- soft browns A favorite of mine!

Day to Night Make-Up An easy how to tutorial!

Back To School Make-Up: super fast and easy! Always looking for a great easy fast look;)

Make-Up for Pictures: school pics, id's, portraits, photos For all you divas out there!

Sexy Playboy Make-Up Look for PROM, graduation, or night out Sexy Eyes - Thank you Kandee!

Kim Kardashian (Keeping Up With The Kardashian's E! Promo) Kandee's version of Kim Kardashian is one of the best of the thousands out there on YouTube.

Pin-Up Girl Make-Up Megan Fox / Katy Perry Look A modern pin-up look!

Classic Wedding - Prom Make-Up by Kandee The Make-Up Artist In honor of two of my girlfriends, who are both getting married in 2010!

How to: Small Eyes Bigger (rounder) A big issue for me!

How to do Winged Eye Liner I want to be better at this!

For Halloween 2009 I recreated this Kandee Johnson look:

This is it: the Michael Jackson Make-Up It was a great night and I got a lot of "Hi Michael you look GREAT" compliments! Thanks Kandee!

Kandee's YouTube Channel

Kandee's Blog

Kandee's Website

xoxo
msbeautyblogger

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar