torsdag den 14. januar 2010

BeautyBlog20 - I've got new boots boots!

Hi all my lovelies,

Excuse the Friends quote in the title - but you gotta love Friends;)

Today was a good day. I went shopping for my grandma and ended up with new boots for myself!

I had looked at these great B&CO boots before Christmas but was not spending the 200 dollars (1000 kr) on them. However, since the boots I bought in the U.S. had broken, I needed new boots now!

I passed the store, where I had seen the boots, I really liked and they were 50 % off! My brother had so very kindly given me a giftcard (well, basically the money - typical brothers I guess) for new boots and I was so happy when I walked out of the store with new lovely boots!



What I like about them is that the heel - gotta have heels, is actually wearable for winter and the huge amounts of snow we are experiencing in Denmark at the moment AND my calves are not very big so I often have trouble filling out the boot with my leg. Not w these babies;) YAY!

Also, I decided my hair needed a little extra attention so I went ahead and got this:



John Frieda Luxurious Volume Thickening Shampoo and



John Frieda Luxurious Volume Thickening Conditioner.

Never tried his products before but heard a lot of good reviews. Tried a sample of the TreSemmé shampoo - The blue one - don't remember the name. Loved the smell, but my hair felt dry afterwards! Didn't like it at all.

Today I tried a bit of this hair mask treatment: Matas Kreatin Hårkur - a Danish drugstore brand. And I must admit I really like this. It has made my hair silky smooth - hard when the ends are splitting pretty good by now! - and together with my TreSemmé THERMAL CREATIONS HEAT TAMER SPRAY my hair feels and looks better today than it has in months! I will definitely be buying this, when this one is empty!



(Photos: Trendsales.dk Matas and Costco)

xoxo
msbeautyblogger

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar