onsdag den 13. januar 2010

BeautyBlog18- I love Paris in the Spring Time...

Hi my lovelies,

This spring, 2010, I am loving the Parisienne inspired fashion! A friend of mine used to live in Paris for a while and just watching her pictures made me long for Paris and everything French-inspired;) Recently, I re-watched an old favorite movie of mine: French Kiss with Meg Ryan and Kevin Kline. That's where I got the title of this blog entry as well;) What I adore about the movie - besides an adorable Meg of course - is the wonderful feeling I get when Meg's character Kate visits France and Côte d'Azur. And the perfect soundtrack including Paolo Conte's "Via con me", Van Morrison's "Someone Like You", Charles Trenet's "La Mer" performed by Kevin Kline, and "La Vie en Rose" performed by Louis Armstrong and The Beautiful South's wonderful cover of Dream a Little Dream of Me just makes me dream of a long lost life in the city of lights!

Therefore, I am naturally loving Top Shop Parisienne Spring 2010 Collection and I adore the YSL Parisienne parfume commercial with Kate Moss.



You can also watch the racy but amazing Parisienne YSL: Kate Moss Commercial here.

It was launched last fall, and concurred with the launches of the initial Parisienne inspired looks by Louis Vuitton and Marc Jacobs.

LV Spring 09:







And Jeune Parisienne by Marc Jacobs’ Fall/Winter 2009-2010 collection for Louis Vuitton:



Of the TopShop collection I just love these pieces (Taken from look book and collection site):



PREMIUM RUFFLE CROP JACKET - £75.00 - This jacket is a must for the spring - perfect soft pink champagne/cream color.



ANNIE NUBUCK ZIP ANKLE BOOTS - £80.00 - what can I say other than LOVE!



YELASH LACE PINSPOT BODY -£25.00 - perfect under a white men's shirt or a fitted blazer on a night out.



JERSEY CHAIN JACKET - £65.00 - OMG LOVE LOVE LOVE!



STRIPE 2 IN 1 TULIP DRESS - £45.00 - perfect for a spring day or a date:)

xoxo
msbeautyblogger

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar