lørdag den 16. januar 2010

BeautyBlog23 - A new dress and Golden Globe excitement

Hi lovelies,

Today I got a new dress. I was actually looking for something entirely else, when I found this gem of a dress at H&M;) Nothing wrong with high street fashion;)

Love the color and the belt. Looks great over dark wash/black jeans or with tights and my new boots, boots;)



Also tomorrow is the beginning of the American award season - red carpet yay! - when the Golden Globes kick off the award season 2010! Then comes the SAG awards, the BAFTA and then on March 7th, the Oscars! I can't wait!

As always my favorite - the marvelous Meryl Streep is nominated - and twice in the same category! She just took home the Critics Choice Movie Award as Best Actress for “Julie & Julia” so who knows.



AND Ricky Gervais is going to host the Golden Globes this year! It will be a blast! What I like most about the Globes are the fact that the winners always seem a bit tipsy;) and that it sets the scene for the Oscars - unlike the Emmys, which are often a bit predictable - the Globes is where things happen;)

xoxo
msbeautyblogger

(Photo: H&M.com and simplystreep.com)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar